Forum Topic Pharmaceutical
  • Conversation: Breaking into the MSL role

• May 20, 2016 3:41 AM BST
    • Breaking into the MSL role

Hello everyone, I am not going to write down all the info regarding my background as a simple click will showw you that information via my profile. I am trying to break into the role of MSL and it is seeming to be very difficult. I have bought books, which I am still in the process of reading, applied to many jobs and I am just trying to gain some insight into any tricks of the trade so to speak that others might have. Really I am looking to start a dialogue with like-minded individuals, people in the role already, recruiters and people in the industry. I figured this is as good aplace to start. 

• August 11, 2016 7:03 AM BST
    • The MSL field can be quite competitive. You should get involved (or at least in communication) with employers of MSL like pharmaceutical companies, manufacturers of medical devices, or some other companies that provide products or services to medical facilities.  I have some colleagues in the industry that recommend to explore your options by using a reputable recruiter or try to get some insight or recommendations through referrals in your industry.  You can also send your resume with cover letter to some recruiters like doctorschoiceplacement.com, hospitalrecruiting.com/ who are good at filling MSL positions. Best of luck for your future.

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this member by this post?

or cancel