Forum Topic Chemistry
  • Conversation: Opportunity for a position as a chemist in R&D of innovative (bio)materials.

• February 4, 2019 11:26 AM GMT
    • Opportunity for a position as a chemist in R&D of innovative (bio)materials.

Hello
      >
      Recently graduated with a MASTER’S DEGREE in MATERIALS CHEMISTRY (Sorbonne university/UPMC, Paris), I am looking for either an employment abroad or in France and I am open to any suggestions.
      >
      My skills are BIOMATERIALS , NANOMATERIALS, SURFACES TREATMENT and/or COATING PROCESSES.
      >
      I’m proactive, curious, have a team spirit and like multidisciplinary environment. I speak French and English (internship in Ireland during 6 months, 2017). Along my chemistry expertise, my profile has several features in BIOLOGY and MICROBIOLOGY with other skills in ENVIRONMENT and QUALITY MANAGEMENT.
      >
      My ideal plan would be to work in research and development, either in laboratory or in industry. I hope to contribute in the development of innovative materials with multifunctional properties, to study their reactivities and their interactions with their environment but also to work on chemistry in association with biology.
      >
      I am interested in several fields of application such as :
      - health (anti-bacterial coating, regenerative medicine, probes),
      - medical devices (implantology systems, surgical dressings, ophthalmic glasses),
      - environment (antibiofouling coating, water treatment, biocorrosion),
      - food-processing (food packaging),
      - transports (technical materials),
      and since my last internship I have a preference on ANTIBIOFOULING SYSTEMS (or similar technologies) due to their multidisciplinary aspects between the surfaces chemistry and the biological phenomena associated.
      >
      I remain at your disposal for any further information or question you may have. Thank you for your time and consideration. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
      >
      I invite you to read my curriculum vitae as attachment and my Linkedin page (https://www.linkedin.com/in/olivier-laethem-78878014b/?locale=en_US).
      >
      >
      All the best,
      >
      >
      Olivier LAETHEM

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this member by this post?

or cancel